Thursday, October 6, 2011

Good Parents Gone Bad...

So, I have learned over the years that there are at least two really good ways of starting up a project.  One is to wait until all of one's proverbial "ducks are in a row" and the other is to "just jump right in".  Although the "ducks in a row" approach is often the safer approach, it is also the more time consuming way to get started, and is often encumbered by the "paralysis of analysis" syndrome.

The "just jump right in" approach on the other hand, is most certainly more risky and dangerous, but as the name describes, leaves little time to contemplate, consider, and ponder potential outcomes...whether they be successful or opportunities for improvement.

Today, I resurrect my blog with the latter approach.  After almost a year of hiatus, and a hibernation worthy of the greatest grizzly. Today, I just jump right in with one of my favorite child psychologist gurus, Dr. Wendy Mogul, and her wonderful labeling of "Good parents gone bad".  I hope you enjoy this 5 minute video as much as I did...





No comments:

Post a Comment